Unless otherwise noted, forms are published under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Creators may choose to license forms under a different license or additional license(s). Always read the license(s) on the library listing.
Default License (CC BY 4.0) Overview:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose.
- Attribution: You must give credit to the creator.
- Note: This is not a public domain license.
Choosing a License
You have full control of the intellectual property of the forms you create.
We recommend publishing your form(s) under our default license (outlined above). However, you can specify the license(s) each form is published under.
The most common licenses:
- Public Domain - Any copying, modification, or sharing without attribution.
- One of the Creative Commons Licenses - Various levels of copying, modification, or sharing with attribution.
- All Rights Reserved - No copying, modification, or sharing.
Giving source credit and showing where your ideas came from is part of building a strong community.
If part of your form is inspired by a book, a website, or a class please include them in the source section of your form. Appropriate attribution helps when others search for forms related to those topics, and it provides helpful context.
Remixes are forms that have been published to the Library that originally came from another Library form.
To help with attribution, Classroom Mosaic adds a link to the original form in the source field of a copy.
Note: Classroom Mosaic only tracks immediate connections between forms. This includes attributions to the parent form on a remixed form, and any direct remixes on the original form page.
Report a violation
Outside of published remixes from a form originally in the library, Classroom Mosaic can't track forms to ensure appropriate attribution. If you notice that someone is not meeting these requirements, please contact support.